Adsense for Increased Profits
How can you increase the profits from your site?
A simple method is using Google Adsense. By earning a bit of revenue per click from every Adsense ad clicked. Many bloggers have come to realize that good money can made from this additional source of revenue.
Google Adsense is a fast and easy way for website publishers of all sizes to display relevant and text-based Google ads on their website’s content pages and earn money in the process. The ads displayed are related to what your users are looking for , based upon the keywords used on your site. This is the main reason why you both can monetize and enhance your content pages using Adsense.
How much you will be earning will depend on how much the advertisers are willing to pay. It will depend also on the keywords required. If the keywords the advertiser have chosen are in high demand, you could receive many more dollars per click. On the other hand, low demand keywords will earn you just a few cents per click. Assuming your site has a fair amount of traffic and that you have optimized it properly, its easy to see how the addition of Adsense into your profit stream can build a lasting layer of monthly residual income.
How can you start earning with Adsense?
1. Sign up for an Adsense account. It will only take a few minutes of your time.
2. When the site is accepted, you will be receiving a snippet of code to include in your web pages. You can insert this code on as many pages or web sites that you want. The AdWords will start appearing immediately after.
3. You will be earning anywhere between a few cents to a few dollars per click when someone starts clicking on the AdWords displayed on any of your web pages. Trying to earn false revenues by repetitively clicking on your own ads is a no-no. This will result in a penalty or the possibility of your site being eliminated. The money you have already earned will also be forfeited. Google is like the all-seeing eye, it sees all and knows all, especially when someone is messing around with their systems.
4. View your statistics. Adsense earnings can be checked anytime by logging into your web site account.
Once you got your account working, you may still want to pattern them to the many sites that are earning more money than you are. It is important to note that there are factors affecting how your website will perform and the amount of money it will give you.
It is a common practice that when a site earning money, the tendency is for the owner to want to make more out of what they are getting already. It usually takes some time combined with trial and error to attain what you want for your Adsense contents.
Time and some important factors that you can practice and use.
How do you increase your Adsense earnings?
1. Choose one topic per page. It is best to write a content for your page with just a few targeted phrases. The search engine will then serve ads that are more relevant which will then result in higher click-through.
2. Using white space around your ad. This can make your ad stand out from the rest of your page so visitors can spot them easily. There are also other choices of colors you can use, provided by search engines, which can harmonize the color of your ad with the web page color.
3. Test your ad placement. It is recommended to use the vertical format that runs down the side of the web page to get more positive results. You can also try both horizontal and vertical formats for a certain period of time to see which one will give you better results.
4. More content-based pages. Widen the theme of your website by creating pages that focus more on your keyword phrases. This will optimize the pages for the search engines. It can not only attract traffic but also make them more relevant for the AdWords to be displayed.
5. Site Build It. This is the perfect tool to be used for creating lots of Adsense revenues. Site Build It has all the tools necessary to quickly achieve a keyword-rich site that can rank high in the search engines. This will also produce a flow of traffic to your site of highly targeted visitors.